Gibson Management Group, Ltd.

How To Turn Over Your Property To Gibson Management Group, Ltd.

  1. An executed Management Agreement and a check for $500.00 to deposit to your owner account if the property is not currently rented.   If  the property has no  vacancies, we will not require an owner deposit with the Management Agreement.
  2. A  list or inventory of any items belonging to the property such as appliances, gardening equipment, refuse cans, etc.  A list of all service personnel with knowledge of the appliances and mechanical systems of the properties....i.e. HVAC, well, electrical systems
  3. If you property was built before 1978, then we will need a completed the form  "Disclosure of Information on Lead-Based Paint and Lead-Based Paint Hazards (Required by Law for Rental or Lease of Property Built Prior to 1978" .  This form is required under EPA/HUD guidelines effective September, 1996. 
  4. If you wish to have us make your mortgage, insurance, association fee or property tax payments, we will need the names, addresses and account numbers.
  5. If you presently pay utilities for your property, i.e., water, refuse, and electricity, we will need copies of the last billings so that we may have the service billings changed to our address.

We will effect a smooth transfer....

  1. By preparing notices for your mortgagee, insurance agent and county tax assessor advising them of the change in billing address.
  2. By preparing notices to utility companies advising them of the change in billing address. 

Gibson Management Group, Ltd.  will do everything necessary to insure that the turnover of your property management  is done with the least amount of inconvenience to you and disturbance to your tenants.